Chuck Adams on Sun, 10 Dec 2006 11:05:10 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] nweek 113 ballot

Peter Cooper Jr. wrote:
> Chuck Adams <cja987@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
>>> 22	You need to *work* to win
>>>

>> AGAINST [[Because of the retroactive win removal clause -- why punish
>> the clever people?]]
>>

> Because I was punishing *myself*, and otherwise everyone could just
> claim a bazillion wins three seconds before this passes.
>
> Should I just have left 1 win behind for me
Oops, I didn't see the name of the proposer (that it's not on the
proposal page doesn't help), and I thought the loophole had already been
closed and this was just revoking those wins.  Too late to change my
vote, but if the loophole's still open, then I suppose everyone else
should vote yes.

//s