Iain Scott on Tue, 5 Dec 2006 06:11:31 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] B Nomic history project

A truly excellent idea! I remeber thinking (it might have been around
nweek 24, in fact) that what we really needed to do was to start to
write a history, before the archives got too cumbersome. Then I forgot
about it.

cheers,
Iain - who hasnt been a player for, gosh, ages (or should  that be Eras?)

On 12/4/06, bd <nomic@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> I've started a page on the wiki to catalog the history of B Nomic, from
> the start: http://b.nomic.net/wiki/index.php/History_of_the_Game
>
> I'm hoping to eventually catalog all the major events and disputes in
> the game; particularly the more interesting loopholes. [[ Does anyone
> remember what happened in Nweek 24? I certainly don't. ]] Anyone else
> who wants to help slog through mailing list archives, please feel free :)
>
> A live copy of the historical proposals and ruleset to link to would of
> course be quite helpful to refer and link to.

cheers,
Iain