Jimmy Kaplowitz on Fri, 1 Dec 2006 17:51:22 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Triller Votes

On Fri, Dec 01, 2006 at 07:47:37PM -0500, all players wrote:
> > It would be good if, sometime after the current nday ends in 2
> > real-world minutes, The Administrator could give updates on
> > spoon-business for what happened on nweek 112 nday 12 and nweek 113 nday
> > 1, including how all the proposals got resolved.
>
> Theoretically that'd be nice, but I suppose he's not had a chance yet ;)
> That said, it'd be nice to have a website showing the nclock like back
> in the first era.

It's fine if he hasn't had the chance yet. Note I didn't say "sometime
soon after", or "within a few hours after", but just "sometime after".
Or were you referring to the late vote somehow? It can be confusing when
more of a message is quoted than is actually being replied to.

- Jimmy
bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx