shadowfirebird on Wed, 22 Nov 2006 15:47:52 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: Conflict resolution

It seems a bit of an overkill to vote against a proposal just because
it has something in it that doesn't currently have a function -
especially if you think the rest of the proposal is useful.

It's Like This

Even the Samurai
Have teddy bears
And even the teddy bears