Antonio on Thu, 16 Nov 2006 06:36:52 -0700 (MST)

[s-d] da wiki

Hi
I've made an image logo for the wiki (it looks as if we are missing one)
It's very simple, just a blue "b" on a white background.
Unfortunatley it appears that uploading png images is disabled on the wiki, and jpeg compression makes this kind of image horrible to behold.
I think we need at least gif, jpg and png.
Has someone found the admin password ?
if not I think we should let joel reinstall it from scratch, since there's not much there to lose anyway.

Cheers