Daniel Lepage on Mon, 13 Nov 2006 21:17:59 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Possible initial ruleset

On Nov 13, 2006, at 10:54 PM, Peter Cooper Jr. wrote:

> {{
> Destroy any and all objects that are a part of the game except for
> this Tweak.

That would be us, too... In five years I've never ceased to be a
player, and I'd prefer not to now, even instantaneously.

> Set The Clock to an nweek of 130 [[What time was it when we
> stopped?]], an nday of 1, a state of On, and an ndelay of 0.

It is nweek 112, nday 1. The Clock is Off (and has been since May
18th, by my records).

I believe the game is "Waiting for an Update", or some similar phrase.

--
Wonko