Bryan Donlan on Sun, 3 Sep 2006 20:21:53 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Ding dong the witch is dead.

On 9/3/06, Eugene Meidinger <eugman@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> So is bnomic dead? Do we have people who want to play? If so we should
> come up with some with some minimal solution and then have a small game
> going until we can come up with a good system that can handle
> complicated situations with ease.
>
> There aren't many these days and I'd hate to see another one end.

*waves*

Last I heard there was some data-recovery or something...? I don't know.

I'd suggest that whatever players are left invoke a state of
emergency, so we can still claim to have one of the longest ongoing
nomic games, technically :p