David E. Smith on Wed, 31 May 2006 16:38:57 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] bnomic.org may be dead

We just had an extended power outage (we have one every summer, it
seems like) and after power came back up, I can't log into phoenix
(the box hosting the bnomic.org Web site and database, among other
things).

I'll see what's going on, and hopefully will be able to restore things
soonish.

In the meantime, whoever's running things this week may wish to
consider relocating, on either a temporary or permanent basis. Joel
may well be able to hook you up, and he and I can hash out all the
silly technical details if necessary.

dave