Mark Walsh on Sat, 22 Apr 2006 02:07:41 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [s-d] Vatting question

On: 4/20/06 4:05:29 AM J sent:
> Subject: Re: [s-d] Vatting question
> > However, I need to send an Email to the last used
> > address for each. In the [s-b] archives, I come up with
> > xxxPlayerName@domainhidden or some such.
> > Will the use of these links translate across platforms and
> > route the Vat notice to the proper address?
> > Joel?
> >
> > Triller
>
> When you log in to check your list settings in Mailman, are you able
> to see a complete list of subscribers?
>
> --
> J.

I am unaware of any of this taking place.
I assume (perhaps wrongly) that cookies are
getting me into the Mail server without effort
on my part. I know that I can't post to [s-b] or
[s-d] at work. Also in checking the preferences
for my profile, I see no options for "list settings".
What am I missing? Perhaps a primer is in order.

Triller