Peter Cooper Jr. on Fri, 10 Feb 2006 22:56:13 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] Re: I've come back

Jake Eakle <jseakle@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> ... and with a new email address, to boot. I'd like to join the game under
> the name Personman, if that's alright, which it is if I read the rules
> correctly. I'm pretty sure I can pass a Turing Test, and I got me an email
> address, and I have no part in unsanctioned dealings with souls of
> any sort.

Welcome!

> What I do have, on the other hand, are a few questions/observations:
>
> The Ruleset seems.. small, yet there are a million-bajillion pages in the
> wiki, including things like the board game, etc., of which no mention is
> made in the current rules. The board game page refers to 'r1900', under the
> old rule-naming system. Do these institutions actually exist, or are they
> around for historical purposes? I'm kinda guessing the latter, but couldn't
> be sure.

Most of those things are stuff kept around for historical purposes,
yes. (That is, nobody bothered to delete them.) The Ruleset and the
stuff linked from the Main page pretty much cover what's currently
happening.

> Okay that was just one. Well, welcome back, me, I hope I have as good a time
> this time as I did last!

I hope so, too!

--
Peter C.