Mark Walsh on Thu, 2 Feb 2006 20:50:39 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] RE: [s-b] Going into hiding

On: 2/2/06 3:30:43 PM Peter sent:
> Subject: [s-b] Going into hiding
>
> I'm going to be trying my luck at Grand Prix Richmond*, so I won't
> be around until Monday, and might not have a chance to get to Nomic
> until Tuesday. So, I'm Hiding Under A Rock until Tuesday. I think that
> I'll be missing the start of the Voting Period, so someone else will
> likely need to get a ballot out.
>
> --
> Peter C.

I can probably generate an Email ballot, but I have no idea
how to do that within the established scripts.
I expected Wonko's return by now, but e's still Under A
Rock, too.
Proosing has been light, so we'll do our best.

Triller