Mark Walsh on Mon, 23 Jan 2006 19:40:19 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] Manager's Report (+ Ballot for nweek 104)

On: 1/22/06 12:55:21 PMPeter sent:
> Subject: [s-b] Manager's Report (+ Ballot for nweek 104)
>
> Tweak 345 by Triller (Six APs for New Players this nWeek) received 1
> vote, a SECOND from Antonio. I probably should have seconded it myself
> when I declared that it was open. Unfortunately for our new player,
> the Tweak fails.

IIRC, smartcowboy asked if the 0 AP start could be addressed
by Referendum. My reply was that I thought not, but had
submitted Tweak 345 as a stopgap. E was informed that e
was an eligible Voter on 345. What else can you do?
Triller