Mark Walsh on Fri, 20 Jan 2006 16:05:16 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] busy busy busy

All,

It has been an insanely busy week for me, both at work
and at home. My apologies for not keeping up to date on
everything. I've tried to take care of what I felt was most
important first.

A bunch of Talismans complete forging tonite, but I'll be
gone before that happens. I'll try to update them in the morning.

It looks like my weekend (Sun, Mon) is clear of major
responsibilities so I'll catch up then and try to be current
before the end of the nweek.

Triller