Peter Cooper Jr. on Thu, 12 Jan 2006 19:05:02 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] Re: [auto] Triller amends p338

Triller has amended p338.:
> Motion 338/1: Annulled Motions Permit Legislating Interests To Undo
> Decided Extraneousness.
>
> [[AMPLITUDE ]]

I like that acronym.

> [[ This in anticipation of a Proposal removing Proposal ]]

Not sure what you mean by anticipation to me... It looks to me like
this prop already allows one to change Pending Props to be Annulled.

> [[ Changing the type to Annulled eliminates problems
> with reserializing Motions if one is removed. ]]

No reserializing is needed. Rule 2-6 gives each motion a number at the
time that it's created, and it's okay to leave gaps. (And leaving gaps
is in there to prevent reserializing when we realize that it was
impossible for a particular prop to have been submitted.)

--
Peter C.