Mark Walsh on Sat, 26 Nov 2005 21:08:29 -0600 (CST)

RE: [s-d] Re: [auto] Triller submits p293

On: 11/26/05 6:33:08 AM Peter sent:
> Subject: [s-d] Re: [auto] Triller submits p293
>
> Triller has submitted a new Motion, p293:
> > Motion 293/0: Cup Of Tea Eternal
> > [[ COTE ]]
> > [[ By rights, I should still have a Cup of Green Tea.
> > I'm the only one who's forged one. ]]
> >
> > {{
> > For Cup of Green Tea,
> > add "sacrifice" to effects.
> > Destroy Triller's one.
> > }}
>
> Actually, it's already there. The wiki just butchered
> "Sacrifice:Increase" to mean a link to the "Increase" page on the
> "Sacrifice" wiki.
>
> The prop that created it, p170, is available at
> <http://www.bnomic.org/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/ViewProposals?propid=170>
>
> I've fixed the public display with the definition of Cup of Green Tea
> to correct the error, per r4-3.

Well rats! I thought I had a prop that didn't require a carton
of creativity.

> I might suggest a Referendum to add the space after Sacrifice and
> change "you" to "your", though. You could also fix the "you" in Cup of
> Coffee.

I'll do this tomorrow. I haven't tried but
can you change a proposal to a referendum?

Triller