Mark Walsh on Tue, 22 Nov 2005 21:31:17 -0600 (CST)

RE: [s-d] Re: [auto] Triller submits p286

On: 11/22/05 6:23:37 PM Peter sent:
> Subject: [s-d] Re: [auto] Triller submits p286
>
> Triller proposes:
> > Motion 286/0: Seated Ministers' Idling Tends To Exacerbate Negativity!
>
> While adding this might not be a bad plan, it might also be a good
> plan to Recall inactive ministers.
>
> --
> Peter C.

Tis true. A problem is that Wonko never set up a Recall option
in the Motion script. (I polled regarding this a couple of nWeeks
ago, but...there's only so much one can do). I haven't a clue how
to script in Wiki. Sadly (I'm such a softy) forcibly removing a
Minister seems an action for miscreants; it's understandable that
a busy real life could preclude active participation in the game.
This will allow one to hold a seat and still undertake a necessary
hiatus (of reasonable length...there's always the Vat).
Should extreem measures be required...well that option is always open.

Trilller