Antonio Dolcetta on Sat, 12 Nov 2005 09:56:30 -0600 (CST)

Re: [s-d] RE: [s-b] [auto] Antonio submits p283

Mark Walsh wrote:
On: 11/11/05 8:55:10 AM Antonio sent:
Subject: [s-b] [auto] Antonio submits p283

---------------------------------
Motion 283/0: fix the basement
A Proposal by Antonio
Last modified on nweek 100, nday 2

[multiple typo fixing]

amend the ordinances of the basement to read in it's entirety:

on a roll of 4: [[ BURNT FINGERS ]]
Roll 1D3.
The player that threw the switch loses an amount of health equal to the
result multiplied by 10. Change the state of ALL rooms in the house except
    - West of the House
    - the Closet
    - The Secret Tunnels
to dark for the duration of one period. }}

add an exit from the basement to the storage room and from the storage
room to the basement
---------------------------------

I guess you noticed I added the Propinator Room, although
I didn't correct the Secret Galleries typo.
If it's not a problem with you I'll continue using the concatonated
sentence format I used for the existing ordinances.

not a problem at all

I tried setting the rooms up as bullets, but that method,
interspersed with the various sentence fragments, made
the text both cumbersome and overly lengthy.

As I noticed no other changes, perhaps just correcting the
Gardens typo and adding the exits will suffice.

I also removed the double seance room

--

	Antonio
    http://gelo.dolcetta.net