Daniel Lepage on Fri, 4 Nov 2005 10:53:42 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] [auto] Triller submits p277

On Nov 4, 2005, at 11:47 AM, automailer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Triller has submitted a new Motion, p277.

---------------------------------
Motion 277/0: Training Room Attribute Problem
A Proposal by Triller
Last modified on nweek 99, nday 7

[[ TRAP ]]
[[ It was my intention that the Training Room
could modify the three attributes in rule 10-4:
Strength, Nimbleness and Acuity.
In developing the poetic form, I managed
to swap Health for Strength. This will
correct that error. ]]

{{ The Training Room }}, offered in verse,
has {{ ordinances }} plagued by a curse.
It won't change the length,
to {{ change "Health" to "Strength" }},
and should make it better, not worse.

Nice limerick, but right now this is just an assertion that things would be better if 'Health' were 'Strength'. It won't have any effect if it passes.

--
Wonko

"Write a wise saying and your name will live forever"
     -Anonymous