Daniel Lepage on Sun, 30 Oct 2005 19:04:58 -0600 (CST)

Re: [s-d] Re: Prop form

Prior to that, the convention was to say things like "I make the following BIGHONKINGPROP-delimited proposal
BIGHONKINGPROP
<text>
BIGHONKINGPROP"

This was cool in some ways because it let people make wry and subtle comments about their props or about the problems the props fixed. But we don't do that anymore :(

--
Wonko