Rainbow Wolfe on Thu, 20 Oct 2005 14:50:54 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] RE: rachel attacks Rainbow Wolfe

Ooops. Told you I hadn't been keeping up with the game. Apologies. I guess I
read the forward lines and got confused.

Started to read the current rules on my break though... very nice. They seem
somewhat tidier than when I last read them.

- Rainbow

On 20/10/05, flutesultan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <flutesultan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> >>triller sent:
> >>I recognize this.
> >>Dice to follow.
> >>Triller
> This because a Minister can recognize an action
> posted to a non-public forum as a legit action if
> the Minister then reposts it to a public forum.
> See Rule 1-3 (2nd paragraph).
>
> So to clarify a point:
>
> >Rainbow sends:
> >I've not really been keeping up with the game
> >too much since you (triller) and flutesultan
> >(rachel) joined.
>
> I (triller) am flutesultan.
> Rachel Kadel-Garcia is rachel.
> I wouldn't want you to think that I had anything
> other than duty to do with this.
>
> Triller

Just think what you know to think, say what you know to say, and do what you
know to do. Everyday, lots and lots.