Rainbow Wolfe on Thu, 20 Oct 2005 02:55:04 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] RE: rachel attacks Rainbow Wolfe

Ahh. I did wonder why a soul I possesed was attacking me. I've not really
been keeping up with the game too much since you (triller) and flutesultan
(rachel) joined.

Hmm. Don't you usually exchange your soul for favours? I shall ponder on
whether to return it... and read the rules again I suppose.

- Rainbow

On 20/10/05, flutesultan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <flutesultan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Rainbow Wolfe sends:
> >
> > heeey. Stop attacking me. Just because I'm not taking notice at the
> moment
> > :P
> >
> > I guess I'd better make an effort to catch up and see what's actually
> going
> > on. I'm on hol in about 10 days so hopefully that'll give me some time.
> > Until then I thnk I'd better keep an eye on you.
> >
> > - Rainbow
>
> At issue, I believe is rachel's Soul, which is in your possession.
> (At least that was alluded to when e rejoined).
> Perhaps you can strike an agreement.
> We appear to be in stasis, so no further combat can occur until
> the clock starts (unless a different player initiates it).
>
> Triller

Just think what you know to think, say what you know to say, and do what you
know to do. Everyday, lots and lots.