Antonio Dolcetta on Sat, 15 Oct 2005 07:34:53 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] RE: [s-b] [auto] Antonio amends p264

flutesultan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
An interesting concept which could add to the Cheating aspect of the game.

I have to say I dislike the odd timing statement:

At midnight UTC of ndays 3, 7 and 10, if a player is in a dark room eir Calm is reduced by 1.

I'd keep it in terms of the beginning or end of
a given nDay for evaluation purposes IAW
existing rules.

You're right, amended.

Of course, it also penalizes a Player who
prefers not to participate in House activity
(as do I at present) by requiring GC
expenditure to keep up tenancy in the
Closet (there's already a major Calm
reduction in the Tunnels).

the closet already penalizes all players that would prefer not to participate, as there's only room for one there. The added protection should come at a price since there's currently no way to get you out from there :-)

--

	Antonio
    http://gelo.dolcetta.net