Chris Le Sueur on Tue, 27 Sep 2005 15:48:05 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] FishFace sends

On Tue, 2005-09-27 at 10:56 -0700, flutesultan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> At present, the subgame involving "The House" has caught the
> interest of most voters. While I consider it to be a mutable
> version of D&D, apparently enough players like it continue to
> participate.

I don't know, I'll have to read the "house rules" carefully to see
whether it's worth participating in! D&D has never really appealed to
me...

> The Suberic concept of breaking the game is not one that I have
> actively pursued. A rule (3-12) does define victory, but the chances
> of getting Props past active players that skirt the caveats of
> that rule are slim (but if that's what you're after, Proose away).

It's an interesting concept, as you have to work in the loopholes, yet
ensure other players do not exploit them. I don't know whether such a
goal is really a good one; it may be too difficult to achieve, but those
kinds of things - something suitably nomicish.

> I've recognized you as a Player, and the fact that you're not
> yet listed in the Roster doesn't preclude you from participating.
>
> Triller

Of course, of course, I think when proposing something quite so
sweeping, some discussion might be good, first... I don't know how much
it took to get The House or Tiles into the game...