Chris Le Sueur on Tue, 27 Sep 2005 12:15:38 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] RE: [s-b] Join the game

On Tue, 2005-09-27 at 10:08 -0700, flutesultan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> At present, the game is in stasis, 'waiting for update',
> as Peter is moving. Voting results for last nWeek are not
> yet in, so updates of various things are also on hold.
> Souls & scary mansions are interesting indeed, but it
> looks like the last round of voting killed Tiles (RATS!).

On the last point, I think we should have some kind of replacement for
Tiles. I was wondering about a kind of "micro-nomic" who had some kind
of purpose relating to the main one, e.g. breaking it ;) Of course,
there would be rules in the main nomic preventing this, so the idea
would be to get around it.

I'm also interested in how a normal game, e.g. chess, would play out if
its rules were mutable.

--
Chris