Rainbow Wolfe on Mon, 12 Sep 2005 17:31:28 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Anyone who isn't here raise your hand.

Me too. I'm still around - just been busy with other things (and keep
missing the voting)... although asking whose reading? I have 279 unread
mails.. in gmail, so it could take some time.

- xM*

On 12/09/05, The Voice <voiceofnomic@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm vaguely reading it, but not very actively.
>
> On 9/12/05, eugman@xxxxxxxxxxx <eugman@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > This is a test to see who is reading the mailing list. If there aren't
> > enough responses we may have to pause the house game and make a simpler
> new
> > one.
> >

> --
> .o0(The Voice)

Just think what you know to think, say what you know to say, and do what you
know to do. Everyday, lots and lots.