flutesultan on Thu, 25 Aug 2005 18:04:13 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Prop 237 problems

Eugene,

I might be more amenable to voting for this if some things were made
clearer.

1)
Your salutation describes Superpowers, powerlevel and power.
You then go on to use the terms indescriminately.

2)
Salutation says 4 days. Should this be nDays?
Also, if I relinquish a power today, and claim a different one tomorrow,
am I liable for 50 GC for both since I claimed the relinquished one in the
last 4 days?

3)
Carpal Tunnel says nonhistorical. This not only limits proposal number,
but also time since you can propose with open props.

4)
Gremlin Thievery is missing the 'o' from the last word.

5)
Traveling Powertheft. It isn't clear whether Traveling Powertheft or the
superpower
chosen have their powerlevel increased by 1.

6)
The last two powers have an undefined attribute 'Cost'.

Triller