flutesultan on Tue, 23 Aug 2005 20:30:52 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] I'm back.

Well, I'm back from what was so loosely termed vacation.
It was in fact a working vacation (oxymoronic to the nth).
Time in the studio was well used yielding five new songs.
Saturday night we turned out the Six Rivers Brewery's
entertainment room with over 200 people to celebrate
my friend Larry's son's return from Iraq, where he
lost his left leg below the knee in a firefight in
Fallujah. I was quite happy to see the boy back alive.
Monday entailed a 13 hour drive down the coast from
Eureka to Orange County, and I'm lethargic. I've perused
the existing business and discuss forums and hope to post
Banking & Tiles updates tomorrow. Sorry to see Sonnet go!

I'm thinking some method of clock validity is in order.
The scripts work when they work, but a method of verification
might be in order to preclude advantages. I got screwed by
the server down time and am not happy about it (Wonko's
apologies for 'inconvenience' not withstanding).

Can a daily bounce of the current NDay be implemented easily?
Thus, the Wiki and individual Email will preclude argument.

Triller