eugman on Mon, 15 Aug 2005 19:51:16 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] I turn my clock key to off.

I would call this a minor emergency. The rules are working just fine and there is not mechanical problem but few people would benefit from having  the  game continue for now.

Until 2 of 4 things happens I won't turn my key back on:

I catch up with the backlog. Hopefully I can do it all tomorrow
Triller finishes his vaction.
We get some better participation from raelus, sonnet, peter.
There is some sort of great outcry from the currently active players.