flutesultan on Sat, 13 Aug 2005 20:13:01 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Out of town.

You know, the server outage really screwed things
up, and couldn't have happened at a worse time.
All of the business from the last few days is
arriving now. This allowed Wonko to usurp my
double Gremlic.
The clock still says nDay 2 so I made bad tiles
play.
To top it off, I'm out of town for the next 8
days, and will probably be spotty on my access
to things.
Oh well, I'll try to catch up when I get back.
Triller