flutesultan on Wed, 10 Aug 2005 20:53:39 -0500 (CDT)

FW: Re: [s-b] RE: [s-d] Head of ministry prop.

I keep doing this. *whonks self in forehead*
Triller

> > However it wouldn't have made me as omnipotent as you would think.
> > It could only be done as a result of combat, A referendum to reverse it
could be submitted within two ndays and a referendum to make me stop being
minister is possible because of another rule. I would think that'd be
enough to keep me from causing utter chaos.