Peter Cooper Jr. on Fri, 29 Jul 2005 11:00:10 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: Roster Recognizer

Alisdair McGregor <skarcher@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Does the roster no longer count as a public Fora?

The only thing that's a public forum is the spoon-business list. The
Public Displays are just pages where things are listed, but actions
can't occur through them alone; they just show how things are.

I think that's the way it's always been since I got here, but I've
only been here about 7 months.

--
Peter C.