eugman on Thu, 28 Jul 2005 21:11:46 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] RE: [s-b] [auto] EugeneMeidinger amends p201

Of course I'm planning to add alot more but the idea is this.

Some of the superpowers are actually super weaknessess.  The -4 one sets your normal prop limit to 3.  I plan to have at least one power that costs more than 12 so the only way to have it is take on a weakness.  This way people can very very unique and have a dozen powers and half a dozen weaknesses to go with them.

So if you take up both powers the sum cost would be -2 which would allow you to take the power which costs 14(Probably the ability to steal from the voting gremlin).

So is less of a cost and more of a power value you could say. Negatives make you weaker. You can't have a power value higher than 12.