Peter Cooper Jr. on Mon, 25 Jul 2005 14:27:08 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: [auto] EugeneMeidinger votes

automailer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> Motion 163/2: Eugene easily erodes evil errors; Eventually even eradicating emself.  Enigmatic, eh? : For
> I'm curious as to why peter is against this.

Mainly, the rule 3-9 change.
While I'm okay with putting the burden on the proposer to specify that
their prop is in one of those forms, this wording doesn't make it
clear that the bonuses don't happen otherwise, or put a time limit on
claiming the bonus.

That, and I'm inclined to vote AGAINST in the lack of a strong opinion
either way, just so that I have less changes to make at the end of the
nweek. And I haven't really thought through the consequences of all
the props yet (and may not get time to before the end of the nweek). I
may change my mind later.

If it's a good enough prop, my voting AGAINST it won't stop it from
passing.

--
Peter C.
"Never eat more than you can lift."