Daniel Peter Lepage on Mon, 25 Jul 2005 13:24:53 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] [auto] Peter votes

> Motion 188/1: Fighting Indoors Fits the House          : Maybe
> Due to the recursively-applying-to-itself principle, I'm not sure I like
> the "all properties reduced by one" if a Stat is too low, since it sounds
> like it keeps on lowering for as long as that's the case. But I suspect
> that can be fixed easily enough.

Yeah, I'll tweak that sometime tonight.

http://www.bnomic.org/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/HallOfTalismans/objs/Small_20White_20Rabbit

> Motion 192/0: Big Bad Bogeymen                         : Against
> This doesn't define the Gibberish word. (Weren't you the one reminding
> Eugene of that?)

Yes I was, but of course naturally the same rules don't apply to me,
because I- Look behind you, a three-headed monkey! *runs away*

--
Wonko