eugman on Thu, 21 Jul 2005 19:14:10 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] A message to wonko.

Hey wonko two things.

Will you be proposing a combat system? I have one in mind but don't want to squander my last prop if you are set on doing so.

Also Have you seen my new soul jar? It's now a converyance for souls. However Thanks to what you said to sonnet I've realized it's a way to get necromancers souls  even though they cannot claim them. Should I up the cost? It's funny how the intent of allowing a simple way for players to get eir soul back without a priest can have unusual side effects.