Peter Cooper Jr. on Tue, 19 Jul 2005 20:14:22 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: [auto] Raelus submits p174

Raelus has submitted a new proposal, p174:
> Add this text to the end of Rule 2-4:
> {{
> Once per nweek, each player may claim a Typo. E may only claim it on a
> motion with one violation. If e amends the motion to remove the
> violation, e receives no Suck Points for that violation.
> }}

Actually, with Executive and Grammatical Tidiness, and since we
haven't really been tracking Suck Points, I'd be inclined to get rid
of them entirely, or at least change things around so that they'd
actually work... The rules covering them are a mess anyway, since Rule
2-4 talks about removing proposals, and 3-3 talks about Burns, but the
Grammatical Burns didn't survive long in the Rules for some reason...

--
Peter C.
"The dinosaur track shall be the fossil or fossil emblem of the