Peter Cooper Jr. on Tue, 19 Jul 2005 08:42:50 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: [auto] Peter amends p169

"Daniel Peter Lepage" <dpl33@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>> Peter has amended p169.
>> [[/1: I decided that Classes really fit this concept better than rooms
>> do]]
>
> I actually liked them much better as rooms. I very much like the idea of
> forcing a proposal through by punching somebody out and dragging them into
> the Dynamic Corner.

Heh... that would be kind of amusing... But the flavor of it seemed
really forced to me, somehow... Just, why would there be a conference
room, with people redecorating things, in an old haunted house? And,
they other things about forcing people's votes were classes, so it
seemed a reasonable place.

But if you can come up with a good way to integrate it in somehow, I'd
be happy to change it back... Or I'll see if I can think of something
after work.

--
Peter C.
"I know I can count, I've done it before. No, wait a minute...."