Daniel Peter Lepage on Mon, 18 Jul 2005 14:04:17 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Tiles Question.

> Peter,
> As you've been Tiler for a while,
> how do you handle the drawing of tiles?
> I saw the post for the random choice for Dictator.
> Do you use the same mechanism to select tiles
> when replenishing a players rack?
> Triller.

Nope. He deals them out from moin.cgi/Tiles/ctrls , which runs a little
random distributor script I made for ObjectListings.

The script was originally written to deal with cards, but fortunately it
was general enough to apply to other things as well.

The post for Dictator, OTOH, was generated by Joel's Dice Roller script;
instructions are at HowToRollDice on the wiki.

--
Wonko