Peter Cooper Jr. on Sat, 16 Jul 2005 17:47:15 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: Death is a poor confused entity!

eugman@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> I know that. But is it accurate? were they used?

I don't know.

> Also is there a way in the rules for someone to reclaim their soul if
> it's lost?

I don't think so, but I don't really know. I'm reread r7-1 to try to
help you, but it looks to me that if a former player joins who already
has a soul, they get a new soul, and their old soul still exists. But
I may be reading it all wrong, too.

Since you're in charge of souls, I suggest that you read through the
rules on them as best you can, evaluate actions based on our
interpretation, and listen if someone has an objection.

I also would not object to somebody writing a prop to clarify states
of souls and how to get a soul between those states.

--
Peter C.
"Did the table do something wrong?"