Daniel Lepage on Wed, 6 Jul 2005 08:04:38 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Maybe?

On Jul 6, 2005, at 7.37 AM, Peter Cooper Jr. wrote:

Wonko, have your scripts been adding in the Amplitude for someone
voting Maybe on one's passed prop? I think we need to add that in for
the past 2 nweeks...

Whoops, I missed that. The scripts are fixed now. Here are maybes from the past two nweeks:

Proposal 127/0 Random Removal of Rarely Required Rules (Peter)
MYB: JessicaCooper, Wonko
Proposal 129/0 Here's an insight, kind user. (MarkWalsh)
MYB: Wonko
Proposal 136/0 nobody elects to work on reaching konsensus (TheVoice)
MYB: JessicaCooper, TheVoice
Proposal 139/0 Something Seriously Senatorial (Wonko)
MYB: JessicaCooper, RainbowWolfe
Proposal 114/2 Majority Wins, regardless of choice (Peter)
MYB: Peter, RainbowWolfe
Proposal 116/3 Grand Reunification Of A Nomic Proposal And Related Things (Peter)
MYB: TheVoice
Proposal 118/0 Removal of Cards (Peter)
MYB: RainbowWolfe, Wonko
Proposal 121/0 Share Energy Easily: Claim lots of channeling kits! (Wonko)
MYB: Peter
Proposal 124/0 Senators, Lobbyists, and Priests (Wonko)
MYB: RainbowWolfe
Proposal 125/0 Limited Extension, Then Stop Tiles Outright (Wonko)
MYB: Peter

Peter gets 7A.
Triller gets 1A.
TheVoice gets 2A.