Alex Truelsen on Tue, 7 Jun 2005 21:42:30 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] [auto] BvS votes

"Create a rule:" would work. "Create a new rule in section X with the
following text" would be preferable. How do I know you're not creating a
Card or an Add-On? It's not anyone's place to make assumptions about what
people meant. Unless you specify what you're doing, it can only be assumed
to be an illegal action, and I will CFI as such if either of those proposals
passes.

[[BvS]]