Peter Cooper Jr. on Thu, 2 Jun 2005 20:18:18 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: [auto] TheVoice submits p113

The Voice <voiceofnomic@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> I suppose... could we limit the number of players then? Or get a CFI
> voting script?  That would be great.

CFIs, and Tweaks, are so close to proposals that we could probably
reword them to be proposals that resolve at a different time and have
different options and different definitions of Passing. (Then we could
use the same program, and not even really need 3 separate ministers
for them.)

If someone doesn't prop it by the time I get home from work tomorrow,
I'll try to come up with something then. But I'm going to bed soon, so
I don't want to think about doing that tonight.

--
Peter C.
"I have discovered a strange level of sleep deprivation in which I do