Alex Truelsen on Mon, 30 May 2005 21:13:38 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Re: An Obvious win

I suppose that's one interpretation. For the time being, I'm going to wait
until a CFI is issued to recalculate last nweek. I will accept that no one
bought any extra sections, which makes my job as banker more interesting,
but I don't know if I should throw out those energy allocations, allocate
what energy people had until they run out, or possibly scale everything
back, keeping allocation ratios intact. The last option has the weakest
grounding as far as the rules go, but if everyone wanted it I wouldn't see a
problem. As I said, I'm waiting for the CFI.

[[BvS]]