Rainbow Wolfe on Sat, 28 May 2005 12:31:00 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] I shouldn't have eaten the 99 cent sushi.

I think that's what started the whole CFI thing off! If I recall (and Wonko
& BvS would know more) a player allegedly ran the whole thing through
Babelfish without spaces - the argument being something along the lines of
it was ran through, and this is what came out... other players felt that
this was cheating the fish.

- RW