Alex Truelsen on Fri, 20 May 2005 16:15:46 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] [auto] EugeneMeidinger amends p88

I'm not sure what you mean. I think all you need is to simply declare that
such things are created. Since none are getting created this nweek, you just
have to remember to make proposals to define them.

[[BvS]]