eugman on Wed, 18 May 2005 21:03:19 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Proto-prop

While alot of  of changes would be need the infrastructure for the most part would remain the same. I'll figure a way to work in in with th grid as well.  I'll revise my prop tommorow.  I would have to revamp the entire card set and give refunds for those who bought boosters.