Rainbow Wolfe on Wed, 18 May 2005 18:50:54 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] [grid] Airlifting fort...

I did. It's still slightly hidden behind the standard menu bar, at least in
Firefox. I was trying to think of a better way to display the grid - we need
to be able to fit a reasonable amount of info in each square (especially if
it gets as complicated as the original one). Something that can shrink to
the page would be good, or something tabbed in some manner.

Nice try though, it may get used anyway.

- RW