eugman on Tue, 17 May 2005 19:51:08 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] [auto] EugeneMeidinger submits p88

I don't have time to define it tonight but the  idea would be that cards you played this turn go to the mete discard pile until the end of the turn or when they are used to pay for extra costs. In either case they would then proceed to the discard pile.  The idea is so that the ice and fire cards idea can be extended to alot more cards and ect. I will also need to add changes to the ice and fire cards and think of a word that isn't the word common but is the antithesis(that part of petry was covered wll so sorry if it's incorrect usage of the word) of the word Legend.