Daniel Lepage on Sat, 14 May 2005 12:35:33 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] Re: Guardian's Report

On May 14, 2005, at 1.50 AM, Alex Truelsen wrote:

Is it general consensus? I thought we were a little torn over whether e
doesn't exist at all or exists as a part of me. You might be destroying my
Soul there. When p58 passes, all will be good, though.

The general consensus is at least that there should be "The Soul of Mithrandir" listed on the Souls page. Either it never existed at all, or it's included in "The Soul of Baron von Skippy", and either way it lacks independent existence.

--
Wonko

How can you prove whether at this moment we are sleeping, and all our thoughts are a dream; or whether we are awake, and talking to one another in the waking state?
                -- Plato