Daniel Lepage on Fri, 13 May 2005 22:21:18 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] New Cfi: Nice try peter.

On May 13, 2005, at 4.16 PM, Alex Truelsen wrote:

I think you need to make a Statement for this one. I wonder what would
happen if I submitted a CFI with the statement "this statement is false..."
well, besides it being refused by everyone.

Precedent suggests that nothing would happen, besides it being REFUSED.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------
CFJ 619: CFJ by Wonko (REFUSED)
Plaintiff: Wonko
Defendant: None
Submitted: Nweek 14

Statement: This statement is false.

Analysis by Judge The Reality Police:
"A Judge may refuse to hear the Request if it [...] is not germain to the game." ------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------

--
Wonko

There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.
      -Steven Wright